Last Updated December 18, 2022
- Definitions“Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means I Am Hro LLC.
“Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from Heather Robinson, I Am Hro LLC, or www.iamhro.com, and any and all written or downloadable material purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on www.iamhro.com, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates and materials.
“Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes, among other things, your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information, site behavior, etc.
“Services” means www.iamhro.com, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, programs, products, mentor services, guides, eBooks, forms, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, videos and/or workshops, available on the Site.
“Site” mean www.iamhro.com and any and all of the Company’s associated pages, tabs, landing pages, forms, or sub-pages.
“You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
- Company Statement:The Site and its Content are owned by I Am Hro LLC and/or Heather Robinson.
- When do we collect your Personal Information?We collect Personal Information from you when you purchase, order, or sign up on and for the Site and/or Services, download our freebies or resources, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, browse the Site, view Content, make purchases, and/or enter your any Personal Information on the Site.
- What kind of Personal Information do we collect?
Personal Information You Provide:
When using the Site, filling out forms, purchasing products, providing comments, or contacting us, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, website address, mailing address, payment, or credit card information. We use this information to deliver the product purchased, or information requested, to improve the performance and applicability of the Site, and to provide you with educational content, newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
Personal Information Automatically Collected:
Through use of the Site, the Company may use data collection technology, such as (i.e., Google Analytics, Jetpack, Klaviyo (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Collection Companies”) to collect information related to your use of the Site. Generally speaking, this includes information about your geographic location and Site behavior. The Data Collection Companies also provide us with information about what type of device or software you use, your IP address (with location information), and whether you view the Site on mobile, tablet, or desktop.
We collect this information for statistical purposes only and to improve the viewer experience.
- How do we use your Personal Information?
When using the Site, or Services, we may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions on and for the Site or Services.
- To send periodic emails regarding the Site and Services.
- To tailor social media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) advertisements to you.
- Do we share your Personal Information with anyone?
In general, we DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside (third) parties your Personal Information for marketing or advertising purposes, except for the following purposes:
- In order to comply with an investigation, law enforcement inquiry, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for legal and/or safety purposes.
- Third-party service providers that provide products, tools, platforms, or services to us, such as email-list building, website management, customer service, account maintenance, and performing other activities and services related to the management and running of our company.
- Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. that offer functionalities and services to use their services through our website (i.e., pinning an image to Pinterest, sharing a link to Facebook). If you use those functionalities on the Site, your information will be shared with those platforms to complete those functions and activities.
- Third-party advertising purposes, such as advertising on social media platforms (i.e., Facebook and Instagram) to track and categorize your interests and behavior on our Site for the purposes of marketing and advertising to you. We share information with these companies, and these companies may collect information, including your actions taken on the Site, through tracking methods such as Cookies. These third parties may also possess or get information about you from your behavior/actions: directly with the third parties; on/from other websites, mobile apps, or companies that the third-party companies work with; or from your interactions with advertisements the third-party companies show you. The information that these companies collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the advertisements that are displayed to you.
We may disclose your Personal Information to our subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, assigns, affiliates or successors in interest when necessary to carry out our business functions. This may include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, email service, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you make your personal information available to third parties through our Site or Services, I AM HRO LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
It’s also important to note that we DO allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- Do we use ‘cookies’ or other tracking technologies?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- To personalize your experience and better understand customers’ preferences for our marketing and business purposes.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Pixels. The Company does use social media pixels to track visitors to the Site so we can tailor advertisements towards those visitors on various social media platforms, including: i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc. The Company reserves the right to use pixels in accordance with the terms of the social media platform.
- Is your Personal Information transferred internationally?
Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our Site or Services from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed with us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information, in the Unites States and other countries.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Do we collect Personal Information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit date from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site or Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site or Services. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to enter any Personal Information on this Site.
If we learn that Personal Information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
If you are a parent and you believe your child less than 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately to have it removed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do we protect your Personal Information?
We aim to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. The Site uses commercially acceptable methods of security protection to protect your information. The Site is scanned for security breaches using, for example, malware removal software.
We also use a SSL certificate and never transmit your credit card information by email.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Site or Services, you acknowledge that I Am Hro LLC and its staff and independent contractors may access your Personal Information.
In addition, all sensitive credit card or payment information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- What are your Privacy Rights?
If you are located within the European Union (“EU”), you are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR. You have the right to:
- Know how long we’ll keep your information. We’ll keep your personal information until (1) you either ask us to delete your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value of keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the Company’s processing of your data, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information prior to your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only your personal information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Company will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary personal information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Company.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your Personal Information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Withdrawing your consent: If we are relying on your consent to process your Personal Information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal nor, when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes or terminate your account. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Google Ads & Analytics:
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for you. We may use Google Ads on the Site.
We have implemented the following through Google Analytics: Demographics and Interests Reporting.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
To Opt-Out of Google Ads: You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
- Fair Information Practices:
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via e-mail within 30 business days of any known breach.
- Do California Residents have specific Privacy Rights?California Civil Code Section 1798.93, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of Personal Information (if any) we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personal Information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at email@example.com
Pursuant to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users CAN visit our site anonymously.
- CAN-SPAM Act of 2003:
The CAN-SPAM Act is a U.S. law which establishes rules for commercial email messages, gives you the right to stop certain commercial emails from being sent to you, and outlines certain penalties for commercial entities or persons who violate the law.
We collect your email address and name so we can:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders of a course, product, or service.
- Send you additional information related to your course, product, and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to you after the original transaction has occurred.
- Email you a newsletter with free information and advertising certain Products, Services, and/or Courses we offer.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- We WILL NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We WILL NOT identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- We WILL NOT include our business mailing address and/or physical address in our emails.
- We WILL NOT monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance. We use Klaviyo, Honeybook, and Siteground to send our emails to you.
- We WILL honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We WILL allow users to unsubscribe by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each email.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us and we will promptly remove you from future correspondence(s). However, unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe you from receiving ALL future emails from us. If you experience any problems unsubscribing, please email Heather Robinson at email@example.com and we will promptly handle your removal.
- What if the Personal Information we have about you is incorrect or you want to update it?
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete in any way, or you would like to update what we have, please contact Heather Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the appropriate corrections when notified, as long as the corrections requested to be made are not incorrect or fraudulent in any way.